Senior Care Insurance

We are here to help you find the best solutions for your health insurance. All the options can be confusing so we are here to assist you to make informed decisions about your choices.

Medicare Health Insurance

Medicare Health Insurance is offered for anyone ages 65 or older, under 65 with certain disabilities, and any age with End-Stage Renal Disease. There are several parts to Medicare:

Part A – Primarily for hospitalization.

Part B – Doctor costs, outpatient, x-rays, and labs, etc.

Parts A & B cover approx. 80%. This leaves a 20% “Gap”.

Part C – Medicare Advantage program. Medicare Advantage plans are offered by public or private organizations that have a contract with the federal government.

Part D – Prescription drug benefit. The benefit is available through public or private organizations that have a contract with the federal government.

There are two basic ways to help cover the 20% gap in coverage:

Part A – Primarily for hospitalization.

Part B – Doctor costs, outpatient, x-rays, and labs, etc.

ADVANTAGE PLANS (PART C- Usually includes part D).

MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT (Private Insurance). You must purchase a Part D separately.

NOTE: You must have Medicare Parts A & B to be eligible to enroll in part C. You must have Medicare Parts A and/or B to be eligible to enroll in a part D plan.

Have questions? Let us help. Call us at (805) 383-9838 or use our Contact Form.

Long-Term Care Insurance

This kind of insurance offers coverage for when someone needs regular assistance with personal care, usually resulting from a chronic (continuing for a long time) condition.

The assistance may be “skilled nursing” or “custodial care” (non-skilled care). Medicare does not pay for custodial care.

A Long-Term Care Insurance policy may allow you to receive skilled nursing or custodial care at your own home, an assisted living facility, or a nursing home after meeting physical or mental requirements with regards to your ability to do your activities of daily living.

Note: We are certified to offer you California Partnership for Long Term Care Insurance policies. Ask us why they are so special!

Contact Benefit Navigators today so we can give you accurate counsel & find the right insurance policy for your needs!

If you would like more information on how we can save you money on insurance, please fill out the form: